All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart research manual, part study guide, and part introduction to the study of history, Essaying the Past guides the reader through the nuts and bolts of producing good historical prose, offering key strategies and useful tips.
- Author BiographyJim Cullen teaches history at the Ethical Culture Fieldston School in New York. He was previously a Preceptor in the Expository Writing Program at Harvard University. He is the author of nine books, among them Imperfect Presidents: Tales of Misadventure and Triumph (2007), The American Dream: A Short History of an Idea that Shaped a Nation (2003) and Born in the U.S.A.: Bruce Springsteen and the American Tradition (1997).
- Author(s)Jim Cullen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/12/2016
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight246 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.53
- £15.01Trending at £16.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £52.30
- £11.27Trending at £18.05
- £12.58Trending at £18.94
- £10.62Trending at £16.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.