CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe eleven papers in this volume show work in the theory and measurement of consumer behaviour.
- Author BiographyAngus Deaton is Dwight D. Eisenhower Professor of Economics and International Affairs in the Department of Economics and the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University. He is the author of many books, including The Great Escape: Health, Wealth, and the Origins of Inequality (2013). In 2015, he was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the analysis of consumption, poverty and welfare.
- Author(s)Angus Deaton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.