Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionThese studies by an academic who is a former practising lawyer seek to establish the principles of Biblical law as represented in the Sinai traditions. As well as specific topics, respect for life and the general Biblical moral tradition are discussed.
- Author BiographyAnthony Phillips was formerly Dean and Chaplain, Trinity Hall, Cambridge; Chaplain, St. John's College, Oxford and Headmaster, The King's School, Canterbury before his retirement.
- Author(s)Anthony Phillips
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheffield Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.