Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.28
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.28
- £9.33Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.16
- £10.73Trending at £11.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a series of essays in the area of current culture and its defects, Christian religious belief and other political and philosophical issues. Issues of race, poverty, gender among others are all considered in the book.
- Author BiographyAndrew J. Schatkin is the owner of his own Law Firm specializing in Employment Law, Criminal Law, and Family Law. Andrew J. Schatkin is the author of five book chapter in the areas of Evidence, Criminal Law, and Family Law. He is also the author of two books: Select Legal Topics, a 650 page law treatise and The Christian World View. Andrew J. Schatkin is listed in Who's Who in the World and Who's Who in America. He has an M. Div. Degree from Princeton Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Andrew J. Schatkin
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight267 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.