Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn Essays on German American and English Literature, author Eugene Miller offers literary criticism, from a theological and philosophical standpoint, of many of the great dramatists and novelists of world literature. Miller analyzes and discusses major works in German, American, and English literature in an authoritative and original manner.
- Author BiographyEugene G. Miller is Professor Emeritus of German and English. Professor Miller has taught at Hobart and William Smith College, SUNY-Buffalo, Kent State University, and most recently at Niagara County Community College.
- Author(s)Eugene G. Miller
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight158 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.