CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Essays on Indian Antiquities, Historic, Numismatic, and Palaeographic: to Which are Added Tables, Illustrative of Indian History, Chronology, Modern Coinages, Weights, Measures, Etc. by James Prinsep (Paperback, 2013)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionA two-volume collection of essays (1858) by a great antiquary, artist, orientalist and key figure in the history of Benares (Varanasi).
- Author(s)James Prinsep
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Perspectives from the Royal Asiatic Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus.
- Weight780 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byEdward Thomas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.