CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of ten pieces by Susan Fenimore Cooper (1813-1894) that represent her most accomplished nature writing and the fullest articulation of her environmental principles. The introduction analyses each essay in various cultural contexts. Brief notes supplement the essays.
- Author BiographyROCHELLE JOHNSON is an assistant professor of English at Albertson College of Idaho. DANIEL PATTERSON is an independent scholar. Together they have edited Cooper's Rural Hours (Georgia) and Susan Fenimore Cooper: New Essays on Rural Hours and Other Works (Georgia). JOHN ELDER is Stewart Professor of English and Environmental Studies at Middlebury College.
- Author(s)Susan Fenimore Cooper
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorDaniel Patterson,Rochelle Johnson
- Foreword byJohn Elder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.