CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionContains 20 essays, each dealing with a separate mathematical topic. This book contains topics that range from mathematical statements with interesting proofs, to simple and effective methods of problem-solving, to interesting properties of polynomials, to exceptional points of the triangle.
- Author(s)V. V. Prasolov
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- Series TitleMathematical World
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight172 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.