Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £8.34Trending at £10.03
- £10.79Trending at £15.34
- £16.66Trending at £16.95
- £15.45Trending at £16.59
- £13.99Trending at £21.59
- £5.50Trending at £5.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.25
About this product
- DescriptionMengzi (Mencius) is known for his sophisticated views on human nature and moral psychology. These essays explore a range of philosophical ideas at the core of his moral philosophy and relate them to both traditional Chinese and Western philosophical concerns.
- Author BiographyXiusheng Liu is Assistant Professor of Philosophy, St. Cloud State University. Philip J. Ivanhoe is Reader-Professor of Philosophy, City University of Hong Kong.
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2002
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight318 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byPhilip J. Ivanhoe,Xiusheng Liu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.