All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Clinical Oral Biology is an accessible guide to oral biology, introducing the scientific knowledge necessary to succeed in clinical practice.
- Author BiographyStephen Creanor is Clinical Professor of Oral Sciences at Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry, Plymouth, UK. Stephen has extensive experience of teaching the scientific basis of clinical dentistry and has published widely on the subject. As well as regularly undertaking basic science and oral biology teaching, Stephen is also an active clinician.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Series TitleEssentials (Dentistry)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight396 g
- Width187 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byStephen Creanor
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £10.28
- £14.33Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.56
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.