All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionIn his role managing the content for a site and a weekly newsletter, the author has learned how to talk to people about computer security. Here, he provides the home user and the small office computer market with information they must know in order to understand the risks of computing on the Internet and what they can do to protect themselves.
- Author BiographyTony Bradley, CISSP-ISSAP, is the Guide for the About.com site for Internet / Network Security. He has written for a variety of other web sites and publications including SearchSecurity.com, WindowsNetworking.com, Smart Computing Magazine and Information Security Magazine. Currently a security architect and consultant for a Fortune 100 company, Tony has driven security policies and technologies for antivirus and incident response for Fortune 500 companies and he has been network administrator and technical support for smaller companies. He is Microsoft Certified as an MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) and MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) in Windows 2000 and an MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) in Windows NT. He has on average over 600,000 page views per month and 25,000 subscribers to his weekly newsletter. He created a 10-part Computer Security 101 Class which has had thousands of participants since its creation and continues to gain in popularity through word of mouth.
- Author(s)T. Bradley
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Weight450 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.