Consider these sponsored items
- £27.79Was:£39.99Free postage
- £26.85Was:£39.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're involved in cybersecurity as a software developer, forensic investigator, or network administrator, this practical guide shows you how to apply the scientific method when assessing techniques for protecting your information systems.
- Author BiographyJosiah Dykstra is a Senior Researcher at the Department of Defense. Dykstra received his PhD in Computer Science from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, researching the technical and legal challenges of digital forensics for cloud computing. He is known in the DoD and forensics communities for his work on network security, intrusion detection, malware analysis, digital forensics, and cloud computing. He is a member of the ACM, IEEE, American Academy of Forensic Sciences, Cloud Security Alliance, and American Bar Association.
- Author(s)Josiah Dykstra
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.