All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is specifically aimed at non-specialist students who have to take a compulsory module in economics as part of their undergraduate foundation year. Containing numerous illustrations and examples, the book explains in plain English all the key economic ideas.
- Author BiographyKEN FERGUSON has wide experience in teaching economics, business studies and finance in higher education, further education and schools. Most recently he taught non-specialist first year undergraduates at Roehampton Institute in London.
- Author(s)Ken Ferguson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/11/2001
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Note288 p.
- Weight575 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.64Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.