Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn evidence-based approach to psychopharmacology addressing the questions of optimal first line interventions, maintenance pharmacotherapy and management of treatment-refractory patients.
- Author BiographyDan J. Stein is Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cape Town. Bernard Lerer is Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Biological Psychiatric Laboratory at the Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical Center, Jerusalem. Stephen M. Stahl is Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of San Diego and Honorary Visiting Senior Fellow in Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBernard Lerer,Dan Stein,Stephen M. Stahl
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.