All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for every resident and medical student, this book is filled with clinical pearls, decision trees, and essential facts and data that speed diagnosis and treatment. It includes: Cardiovascular; Pulmonary; Gastroenterology; Nephrology; Acid-Base & Electrolyte Disorders; Endocrine; Infectious Disease; Rheumatology; and Neurology.
- Author BiographyLauren Stern, MD Assistant Professor of Medicine Boston University Medical Center Boston, MA Vijay Lapsia, MD Assistant Professor of Medicine Mt Sinai School of Medicine New York, NY
- Author(s)Lauren Stern,Vijay Lapsia
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternal Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Weight1260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine50 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.