All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- Author(s)David Moore,LilyAnn Novak Frazer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight569 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface * Contents * Illustration credits * Why study the genomes of fungi? * Genome interactions * Wild types and mutants * Segregation genetics - the indirect approach * Recombination analysis * Mechanisms of recombination * The physical genotype * Genes to genomics: mapping the fungal genome * Systematics, phylogeny and evolution * The genetics of fungal differentiation and morphogenesis * Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.