All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering everything on Word 2000, from creating letters and using mailshots, using shortcuts and designing documents to formatting tables and drawing objects, this guide includes a wide range of facts, charts, lists and illustrations shown with screen grabs.
- Author BiographySue Etherington runs her own computer training business and has worked in the computer industry for over 20 years. Joshua Mostafa is a database designer and programmer with extensive knowledge of hardware and industry standard applications. John Watson is a technical author, editor and lecturer in computing who specializes in Microsoft products.
- Author(s)Joshua Mostafa,Sue Etherington
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleEssential Computers S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/01/2006
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width158 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJohn Watson
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £26.73Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.