All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, the steel square has been a mainstay in the toolbox of skilled craftsmen. In the hands of someone who knows how to use it, this simple tool can quickly solve many common construction problems involving angles, arcs, circles, and squares.
- Author(s)Ken Horner
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Weight472 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.