All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly practical book that reflects the most frequently asked questions put to the BACP's advice line.
- Author BiographyTim Bond is an Emeritus Professor of the University of Bristol and Visiting Professor to the University of Malta. He has a longstanding commitment to researching and writing about professional ethics for the talking therapies and promoting mental well-being. He is currently a consultant to the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy on professional ethics and standards, a member of the Ethics Committee for the British Psychological Society and the Executive Council of the International Association for Counselling. He is a registered member of BACP and provides counselling supervision and training workshops.
- Author(s)Barbara Mitchels,Tim Bond
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleLegal Resources Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edition StatementCo-Publication ed.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.