All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides tips and advice on 12 core management skills. This book enables readers to improve their management skills and take control of their careers. It helps readers to handle work issues.
- Author BiographyRobert Heller is a leading authority on management consulting. He was the founding editor of Management Today and supervised the launch of a number of highly successful magazines including Campaign and Computing. He is the author of many acclaimed, worldwide bestselling books. Tim Hindle is founder of the London-based business language consultancy Working Words. He was a contributor to The Economist for 25 years and was editor of EuroBusiness in the 1990s. As editorial consultant and author he has produced a number of titles including Pocket Manager and Guide to Management Ideas.
- Author(s)Robert Heller,Tim Hindle
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/04/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1680 g
- Width158 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine54 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.