Essential Mathematics for Economics and Business by Teresa Bradley (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.00+ £3.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by *pelikan2011*
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.16Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.88
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Mathematics for Economics and Business has become established as one of the leading introductory textbooks on mathematics for students of these subjects. It combines a non-rigorous approach to mathematics with applications in economics and business.
- Author BiographyTeresa Bradley lectures in mathematics and statistics at Limerick Institute of Technology, and has been involved with the University of London on the external Diploma in Economics as well as the BSc in Economics, Business and Management for many years. Teresa Bradley is also author of Essential Statistics for Economics, Business and Management, published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Author(s)Teresa Bradley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/01/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1584 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.