CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book addresses the comprehensive introduction to the mathematical principles needed by modern social scientists.
- Author BiographyJeff Gill is an associate professor of Political Science at the University of California, Davis. His current research is focused on projects such as Bayesian hierarchical models, MCMC theory, budgetary behavior in the House of Representatives, Congress, generalized linear model theory, and simulation techniques. He recently completed a book entitled Numerical Issues in Statistical Computing for the Social Scientist (with Altman and McDonald).
- Author(s)Jeff Gill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAnalytical Methods for Social Research
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 tables 209 exercises
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Series Edited byR. Michael Alvarez,Nathaniel L. Beck,Lawrence L. Wu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.