Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book addresses the comprehensive introduction to the mathematical principles needed by modern social scientists.
- Author BiographyJeff Gill is an associate professor of Political Science at the University of California, Davis. His current research is focused on projects such as Bayesian hierarchical models, MCMC theory, budgetary behavior in the House of Representatives, Congress, generalized linear model theory, and simulation techniques. He recently completed a book entitled Numerical Issues in Statistical Computing for the Social Scientist (with Altman and McDonald).
- Author(s)Jeff Gill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAnalytical Methods for Social Research
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 tables 209 exercises
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Series Edited byR. Michael Alvarez,Nathaniel L. Beck,Lawrence L. Wu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.