CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £137.64Trending at £151.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.29
- £42.34Trending at £45.99
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £21.88Trending at £27.59
- £10.33Trending at £11.39
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis hugely practical volume is a selection of literature-based information clinicians need to know to provide informed patient care and avoid medical misadventures. As well as aiding clinical performance, the book will help those preparing for board exams.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert B. Taylor is a professor emeritus of Family Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University, and is the author of more than 25 books.
- Author(s)Robert B. Taylor
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXLVIII, 324 p.
- Weight569 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.