All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMental Health Act redefines mental disorder and removes the 'treatability' test. These and other changes have caused great controversy, but the legislation is in place there is a need to understand what it means for the individual practitioner when making decisions about the care of individual patients. This guide provided this understanding.
- Author BiographyProfessor Anthony Maden MRCPsych is Professor of Forensic Psychiatry, Division of Neurosciences and Mental Health, Imperial College, London University, and Clinical Director of the Dangerous and Severe Personality Disorder Service with West London Mental Health Trust Tim Spencer-Lane, a lawyer, works as the Policy Advisor on mental health law and disability law for the Law Society and co-Chair of the Mental Health Alliance Policy Group. He is also an Associate Lecturer with the Open University where he teaches social care law. He is currently on secondment to the Law Commission as part of the team reviewing adult social care law.
- Author(s)Tim Spencer-Lane,Tony Maden
- PublisherHammersmith Press Limited
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHammersmith Press Limited
- Content Note5 b&w line illustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £5.51Trending at £6.54
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.