All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Microeconomics is designed to help students deepen their understanding of the core theory of microeconomics.
- Author BiographyJohn G. Riley is Distinguished Professor of Economics at the University of California, Los Angeles. A Fellow of the Econometric Society, his research has appeared in eminent journals such as the American Economic Review, Econometrica, Journal of Political Economy, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Review of Economic Studies, Journal of Economic Theory, and the RAND Journal of Economics. Professor Riley co-authored with the late Jack Hirshleifer The Analytics of Uncertainty and Information (Cambridge University Press, 1992), a new edition of which is forthcoming with Sushil Bikhchandani of UCLA.
- Author(s)John G. Riley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note229 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight1360 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £5.96Trending at £7.98
- £23.80Trending at £24.16
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £10.22Trending at £13.48
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.