All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £16.00
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £16.20
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive introduction to neurosurgery combining the principles of neurology and the neurosciences with neurosurgical management.
- Author BiographyProfessor Andrew H. Kaye, MBBS MD FRACS James Stewart Professor of Surgery and Head of Department of Surgery, The University of Melbourne, Australia Director of Neurosurgery and Director, The Melbourne Neuroscience Centre, The Royal Melbourne Hospital. He is also the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, which is the official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia and the Australian Association of Neurologists.
- Author(s)Andrew Kaye
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight536 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.