All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.93
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.15
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
About this product
- DescriptionSupported by real-life case-studies, examples of policies, procedures and rotas that can be adapted by the reader, this work takes a look at the political and social context in which child care services are provided and asks: What do parents expect? What do employers want for their workforces? What rights do children have?
- Author BiographySusan Hay was previously Executive Director Europe for Bright Horizons Family Solutions, an international group of nurseries operating in US, UK, Canada and Ireland. She is currently a freelance consultant.
- Author(s)Susan Hay
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEssential Guides for Early Years Practitioners
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.