All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.69Was:£15.99Free postage
- £13.30Was:£15.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Oils for Healing is an easy-to-use guide for anyone who wants to learn how to use essential oils to heal a multitude of ills. Ailments are listed in alphabetical order and are accompanied by hundreds of recipes you can re-create at home using the essential oils at your disposal.
- Author BiographyVANNOY GENTLES FITE lives in Saltillo, Texas, with her husband, Vance, and her baby Silky, Mala. Vannoy loves herbs, gardening, shopping for anything, eating, studying anything herbal or Ayurvedic, and writing. She has three grandsons that are the loves of her life; two exceptional daughters; a step-granddaughter; and two sons-in-law that make her life an exhilarating roller-coaster ride every day.</p>MICHELE GENTLES McDANIEL lives with her husband, Jesse, and her Silky, Misa, in Pickton, Texas. Michele loves to write, garden, work puzzles, develop new herbal remedies, and travel. She has two children and nine grandchildren. </p>VANNOY LIN REYNOLDS lives with her husband, Jerry, and her two Maltese, Phibi and Raeleen, in Arp, Texas. Lin likes to cook, practice yoga, socialize, travel, shop, study anything Ayurvedic, and fly airplanes. She has one stepdaughter, Sara, whom she loves unconditionally.</p>
- Author(s)Vannoy Gentles Fite
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width190 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.