All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Desnos (1900-1945) was one of the primary poets and writers of the Surrealist movement of 1924-1930. He wrote, and collaboratively wrote, many influential and celebrated books. He died as a result of his internment. This title presents a comprehensive anthology of the writings of Desnos.
- Author BiographyEditor/Translator Mary Ann Caws is Distinguished Professor of English, French, and Comparative Literature at the Graduate School of the City University of New York. She is the author, translator, and editor of numerous of books and essays on the major figures of both Dada and Surrealism. Translator resides in NYC and France.
- Author(s)Robert Desnos
- PublisherBlack Widow Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- Language(s)English & English
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Widow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £5.46Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.