Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.48
- £7.97Trending at £10.07
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £46.05
- £34.66Trending at £37.19
- £9.97Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an evidence-based approach to surgery for surgeons, residents and medical students. This book is divided into 8 sections such as: Care of the Surgical Patient; Gastrointestinal & Abdominal Disease; Endocrine Surgery; Vascular Surgery; Cardiothoracic Surgery; Transplantation; Cancer; and, Associated Disciplines.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/03/2003
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note344 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1908 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byAlfred E. Chang,Harvey I. Pass,Jeffrey A. Norton,R. Randal Bollinger,Robert W. Thompson,Sean J. Mulvihill,Stephen F. Lowry
- Illustrator(s)M.K. Shirazi
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.