All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides foundational knowledge of grammar, as well as how to teach grammar in creative and meaningful ways in the primary classroom.
- Author BiographyDebra Myhill led the writing of the Grammar Annex of the Primary English curriculum and is Professor, Pro Vice Chancellor and Executive Dean at the University of Exeter, UK. Susan Jones, Annabel Watson and Helen Lines are all Researchers at the Centre for Research in Writing at the University of Exeter, UK.
- Author(s)Annabel Watson,Debra Myhill,Helen Lines,Susan Smith Jones
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Education
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width67 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.