All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers 176 ideas for teaching primary mathematics - adaptable for use within different areas of mathematics and for different ages. Tackling children's misconceptions in each topic area and differentiation through open-ended tasks and elements of choice, this book encourages you to think about the teaching of the primary mathematics curriculum.
- Author BiographyCaroline Rickard is Lecturer in Primary Mathematics at the University of Chichester, UK. Prior to this she worked in West Sussex as a primary school teacher and primary mathematics coordinator.
- Author(s)Caroline Rickard
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.