All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £19.77Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
About this product
- DescriptionFrom driving, flying, and swimming, to digging for unknown objects in space exploration, autonomous robots take on varied shapes and sizes. This book is a snapshot of motivations and methodologies for our collective attempts to transform our lives and enable us to cohabit with robots that work with and for us.
- Author(s)Henry Hexmoor
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.