All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.33
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.93
- £43.55Trending at £48.58
- £7.40Trending at £9.93
- £16.71Trending at £19.88
- £9.85Trending at £10.75
About this product
- DescriptionCovering some of the most exciting trends in quantum optics, this textbook is ideal for advanced undergraduate and graduate students.
- Author BiographyUlf Leonhardt is Professor of Theoretical Physics at the University of St. Andrews. His research interests include quantum electrodynamics in media and state reconstruction in quantum mechanics. He is one of the inventors of invisibility devices and artificial black holes.
- Author(s)Ulf Leonhardt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note67 b/w illus. 219 exercises
- Weight590 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.