All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)James J. Condon,Scott M. Ransom
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Modern Observational Astronomy
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note16 color illus. 23 halftones. 132 line illus. 5 tables.
- Weight964 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Author BiographyJames J. Condon and Scott M. Ransom are astronomers at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory and research professors of astronomy at the University of Virginia.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.