Essential Researcher's Handbook for Nurses and Health Care Professionals, 2nd Ed by Maggie Tarling, Linda Crofts (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £47.66Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains practical guidance about what doing research actually involves for the researcher. This book bridges the gap and provides insight into undertaking research in nursing. It focuses on the practicality of research and identifies the pitfalls that can undermine even the carefully planned project.
- Author(s)Linda Crofts,Maggie Tarling
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication27/03/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBailliere Tindall
- Content Note20 ills.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.