All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the skills, techniques, equipment and rules involved in playing netball. As well as delving into the history of the game it also provides tips on how to play.
- Author BiographyAndy Smith knew he wanted to be an illustrator (if he couldn't be a space adventurer, superhero, or ghost hunter). After graduating from college in 1998, he began working at a handful of New York City animation studios on shows like Courage the Cowardly Dog and Sheep in the Big City. Since then, he has worked as a character designer, freelance illustrator, and taught high school and college art classes. Andy lives in Ipswich, Massachusetts, with his wife Karen.
- Author(s)Andy J. Smith
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2004
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date13/02/2009
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £15.73Trending at £19.99
- £5.99Trending at £6.83
- £6.90Trending at £8.75
- £13.20Trending at £13.64
- £6.64Trending at £7.49
- £6.69Trending at £6.94
- £7.99Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.