All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first volume in a series of course books for career students and exam candidates preparing for the Stage 1 exam of the British Horse Society.
- Author BiographyJulie Brega's interest in eventing led her to work with competition horses and, having gained her BHSII, she set up her own equestrian business and trained many students for BHS examinations. Seeing the need for a structured system of study, she began to run correspondence courses and from this developed The Open College of Equine Studies, which now provides distance tuition of the highest quality to students worldwide from its base in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Julie Brega
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series TitleSuccess in Stages Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £10.59Trending at £10.70
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.32
- £9.12Trending at £12.93
- £13.98Trending at £14.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.