Essential Values-Based Practice: Clinical Stories Linking Science with People by K. W. M. Fulford, Professor Ed Peile, Heidi Carroll (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
- £31.87Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps clinicians acquire and develop the processes and skills of values-based practice, improving outcomes for patients, carers and clinicians.
- Author BiographyK. W. M. (Bill) Fulford is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy and Mental Health in the University of Warwick Medical School, Fellow of St Cross College and Member of the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Oxford. Between 2005 and 2011 he was Special Advisor for Values-based Practice to the Department of Health. Edward Peile is Emeritus Professor of Medical Education in the University of Warwick Medical School. A Fellow of three medical Royal Colleges, he was awarded the President's Medal of the Academy of Medical Educators in 2009 for his lifetime contribution to medical education. Heidi Carroll is a General Practitioner in Aberdeenshire, UK.
- Author(s)Heidi Carroll,K. W. M. Fulford,Professor Ed Peile
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleValues-Based Practice
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note43 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.