All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook covers an introduction to volunteer management, planning for a volunteer programme, creating motivating volunteer jobs, recruitment, screening and interviewing, orientation and training, supervision, and volunteer and staff relations.
- Author(s)Richard L. Lynch,Steven McCurley
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication25/04/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Out-of-print date08/12/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.