All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive, authoritative, and accessible, this magnificent in-depth volume profiles the wines, the people who make them, and the winegrowing places of Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, and Idaho.
- Author BiographyCole Danehower has been a leading wine journalist for more than a decade, reporting on the wines, winemakers, and wine countries of the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Andrea Johnson,Cole Danehower
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note170 colour photographs
- Weight998 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.