All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the essentials of traditional and classical woodcarving, with technical advice supported with historical information and encouragement to try out new skills. This book offers a comprehensive introduction to the craft.
- Author BiographyDick Onians is a highly regarded sculptor both in wood and stone. He is a regular contributor to Woodcarving magazine and Essential Woodcarving Techniques was first published by GMC in 1997.
- Author(s)Dick Onians
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1997
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Content Note275 colour photographs, 55 line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.