Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we teach English Language Learners (ELLs) and how do our ELLs learn? This book answers those questions. It encourages those involved in teaching English to develop, maintain and rediscover the reasons that led them to take up the profession. It focuses on the essentials in teaching the English language.
- Author BiographyThomas S. C. Farrell is Professor in the Department of Applied Linguistics, Brock University, Canada. George M. Jacobs is a teacher educator working with teachers in the United States of America, Singapore and elsewhere in Asia. He has published widely in language education and teacher education.
- Author(s)George Jacobs,Thomas S. C. Farrell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.