All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket resource provides handy, quick-reference information on preparing effective assessment reports. It focuses on efficiently and effectively communicating referral and background information, appearance and behavioral observations, test results and interpretation, summary and diagnostic impressions, and treatment recommendations.
- Author BiographyElizabeth O. Lichtenberger, PhD, is a psychologist at The Salk Institute, La Jolla, California. Nancy Mather, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Special Education at University of Arizona. Nadeen L. Kaufman, EdD, and Alan S. Kaufman, PhD, are on the faculty at Yale University and are Essentials of Psychological Assessment series editors.
- Author(s)Alan S. Kaufman,Elizabeth O. Lichtenberger,Nadeen L. Kaufman,Nancy Mather
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width145 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £13.37Trending at £18.96
- £4.01Trending at £4.77
- £4.08Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.