All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWith autism spectrum disorders (ASD) on the rise, there is an urgent need for health practitioners to learn about the nature, course, assessment, and diagnosis of the various ASDs.
- Author BiographyCeline A. Saulnier, Ph.D., is the Director of Clinical Research at the Marcus Autism Center, Children s Healthcare of Atlanta and Assistant Professor (CT) in the Division of Autism and Related Disorders, Department of Pediatrics at Emory University School of Medicine. Previously at Yale, Dr. Saulnier was both the Training Director and the Clinical Director for the Autism Program where she oversaw, conducted, and supervised multidisciplinary diagnostic evaluations on individuals with autism and related disorders from infancy through young adulthood. She has also conducted hundreds of nationwide workshops on the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of autism spectrum disorders resulting in her being awarded the Outstanding Educator Award for Mental Health Education by the New England Educational Institute. Pamela Ventola, Ph.D., is on the faculty at the Yale Child Study Center, Autism Program. Dr. Ventola has vast experience conducting psychological assessments on children with autism and other developmental disabilities. Her current research focuses on neuropsychological processes in children with autism. Dr. Ventola has written numerous scholarly journal articles and book chapters on developmental disabilities.
- Author(s)Celine A. Saulnier,Katherine D. Tsatsanis,Pamela E. Ventola
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.