All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the latest book in a successful series that covers recent advances, developments and topics in autopsy practice, designed for use by trainees and consultants, general and specialist pathologists, and legal practitioners whose work involves the dead.
- Author BiographyGuy Rutty is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and has a Medical Doctorate. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists and holds the Royal College of Pathologists Diploma in Forensic Pathology. He is a Fellow of the Forensic Science Society and a Founding Fellow of the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine at the Royal College of Physicians. He holds the Foundation Chair in Forensic Pathology at the University of Leicester where he is Chief Forensic Pathologist and he is an Honorary Consultant in Histopathology to the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust and he is a Home Office Registered Forensic Pathologist, having been placed on the Home Office Accredited Register in 1996. He has served as an elected member of Council of the Royal College of Pathologists and acted as the Chair of the Forensic Pathology Specialist Advisory Committee and remains on this Committee to date. He is a visiting Fellow of Cranfield University and sits on the Academic Committee of the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine at the Royal College of Physicians where he is a member of their Research Committee having been the Foundation Chair of the committee. He has been a member of the Policy Delivery Board for Forensic Pathology for the Home Office and is a member of the Netherlands Board of Court Experts Advisory Committee for Standards for Forensic Pathology.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note17 Tables, black and white; X, 178 p.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGuy N. Rutty
- Edition Statement5th 2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.