Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guidance for creating world-class organization Providing practical how-to examples and best practices on every area of managing ethics inside organizations, this brief yet powerful book lays down the foundation for creating a culture of high integrity and superior performance and offers advice relevant to every organization or company.
- Author BiographyDenis Collins, PhD , is a tenured Professor of Business at Edgewood College and teaches in the areas of business ethics, management, leadership, and organization behavior. Considered a leader among business ethics professors, Dr. Collins serves on the editorial boards of Journal of Business Ethics , Journal of Academic Ethics , and Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society and has published numerous books and articles in the areas of social philosophy, participatory management, business ethics, and service learning.
- Author(s)Denis Collins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEssentials Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width169 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.