All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses a nontechnical presentation to help you understand the dynamics of legal environment for business. Covering a variety of key subjects and emphasizing ethical decision making, this text presents all business law topics required for success on the CPA exam.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Mann received a B.S. in Mathematics from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a J.D. from Yale Law School. He is professor of Business Law emeritus at the Kenan-Flagler School of Business, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and is past president of the Southeastern Regional Business Law Association. Professor Mann is a member of Who's Who in America, Who's Who in American Law, and the North Carolina Bar (inactive). He has written extensively on a number of legal topics, including bankruptcy, sales, secured transactions, real property, insurance law, and business associations. Professor Mann has received the American Business Law Journal's award both for the best article and for the best comment and, in addition, has served as a reviewer and staff editor for the publication. Professor Mann is a co-author of SMITH & ROBERSON'S BUSINESS LAW, BUSINESS LAW AND THE REGULATION OF BUSINESS, ESSENTIALS OF BUSINESS LAW AND THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT, and CONTEMPORARY BUSINESS LAW. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Bio: Barry S. Roberts received a B.S. in Business Administration from Pennsylvania State University, a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania, and an LL.M. from Harvard Law School. He served as a judicial clerk for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court prior to practicing law in Pittsburgh. Professor Roberts is professor of Business Law at the Kenan-Flagler School of Business, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and is a member of Who's Who in American Law and the North Carolina and Pennsylvania Bars (inactive). He has written numerous articles on such topics as antitrust, products liability, constitutional law, banking law, employment law, and business associations. Professor Roberts has been a reviewer and staff editor for the American Business Law Journal. He is a co-author of SMITH & ROBERSON'S BUSINESS LAW, BUSINESS LAW AND THE REGULATION OF BUSINESS, ESSENTIALS OF BUSINESS LAW AND THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT, and CONTEMPORARY BUSINESS LAW.
- Author(s)Barry Roberts,Richard Mann
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2381 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.