All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Business Law is well regarded for its clear yet succinct exposition of core principles and key cases across the essential legal topics relevant to business students.
- Author BiographyEwan MacIntyre is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Law School and has extensive experience in teaching business law. He is the author of the successful textbook, Business Law (Pearson), and also Law Express: Business Law and Law Express: Scottish Business Law (with Josephine Bisacre) in the bestselling revision guide series.
- Author(s)Ewan MacIntyre
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight884 g
- Width184 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £3.99Trending at £6.06
- £9.99Trending at £19.10
- £38.06Trending at £39.83
- £10.49Trending at £10.74
- £11.71Trending at £12.94
- £11.64Trending at £12.58
- £6.93Trending at £8.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.